Shipping & Delivery
1. Does The Letter Box Co ship internationally?
Yes, we do. The Letter Box Co proudly ships worldwide. Just let us know where on the globe you live and we'll send our products to you!
2. How much does local and international shipping cost?
Kindly refer to our Shipping Policy for more information!
3. How long does delivery usually take?
Deliveries within Singapore will take between 2 to 10 business days.
Depending on your international location, delivery time may take up to 20 business days. For our premium leather products, delivery time will take up to 7 days.
Expedited delivery is available upon request, and subject to stock availability. Kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with further information.
However, should there be any changes in the delivery time, we will – as soon as reasonably practicable – inform you via email. Should such an unfortunate incident occur, a 10% discount will be offered to you for your next purchase :)
4. What currency are your products quoted in?
All our products are quoted in Singapore (SGD) Dollars.
5. Can I make changes to my order?
Should there be any queries or should you require any clarity on any of your order, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. Our team will be able to advise you further.
6. What happens if I notice that my personal details are incorrect after I have placed my order?
If you notice your personal details are incorrect once you have placed your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds & Replacements
7. Are refunds allowed?
Yes. Refunds are allowed. Please refer to our Refund and Replacement Policy for more information.
8. How do I make a report if products are damaged and defective when received?
While The Letter Box Co ensures that the product(s) delivered are of high quality and that all product(s) are in working condition prior to delivery, it would be inevitable however, that product(s) can get damaged during shipment.
Should such an unfortunate event occur, drop us an email within 5 days of delivery with accompanying photos and details of the damaged product(s) and we will provide further instructions on how the replacement of the product(s) will take place.
For the avoidance of doubt, damaged product(s) does not include:
- Discolouration or stains on the wood or material
- Acts (accidental or otherwise) resulted from your negligence or misuse
The product(s) must be deemed unfit for its intended purpose in order for such replacement to take place.
9. Does The Letter Box Co offer corporate deals?
Yes, we are able to cater to and/or customise corporate gifts in large quantities. If you are interested in purchasing or customising any of our products for corporate events, kindly drop us an email at email@example.com
10. Are The Letter Box Co products for sale on any other platforms?
11. Is The Letter Box Co registered as an entity in Singapore?
Yes, The Letter Box Co is registered and incorporated as an entity in Singapore. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you require more information.
12. How safe are my personal information and credit card details?
The Letter Box Co respects all our customer's personal information and do not use your personal data for any other purposes other than for the purpose that you have agreed to and what you have intended it to do.
Regarding all credit card information, The Letter Box Co is powered by Shopify and is protected by Shopify Payment Services. For further information, please refer to Shopify's Payments Terms of Service.
If you suspect that any of the above has been breached, please contact us at email@example.com